Donations are the most essential tool for a non-profit organization.
These funds help us to keep our projects alive, to optimize them and to make new projects possible.
Care&Share&Smile e.V. promises and takes full responsibility that no cent vanishes due to administration effort.
If you have specific requests about the application of your donation, please feel free to contact us via contact form – we will get back to you immediately.
One-time donation (e.g. for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries):
- Give a present that does not fit under the Christmas tree:give hope, support people who fight for an active humanity, receive happiness and gratitude in return
- Isn’t caring for and nurturing somebody great – far apart but still so close, being connected at heart
- eternal gratitude is guaranteed; you will be immortalized in prayers, you keep hope and happiness alive
Every cent of your donation will support our ongoing projects!
Heike Ellwanger determines the application and immediacy of the fund on site.
- donations – to support projects in the townships and to put new helpful ideas into practice
- We are helpful for any donated mp3-players, shoes and clothes (preferably children’s wear) that we ship to South Africa.
- direct financial participation through the sponsorship of a child that facilitates the child’s education from kindergarten to elementary school
- promote our work and share and spread your enthusiasm with the help of social networks
- read more inspiring and exciting stories from South Africa on heike-ellwanger.com (blog still in process)
- We support you if you have own ideas and suggestions for charity events in favor of our association.
Which projects are you interested in?